Saturday, May 5th | 3 pm to 6 pm
Come watch the 144th running of the Kentucky Derby & celebrate Cinco De Mayo at the same time! Grab your sombrero or fancy hat, or come dressed in your Derby Day + Cinco de Mayo best!
• Hot Brown & Mint Julep Margaritas •
• Fish Tacos & Dos Equis XX •
• Our Famous Bread Pudding with Kentucky Bourbon Sauce •
• Cheese Plates & Charcuterie Boards •
• Hat Contest & (stick) Horse Races from 3-6 PM
Live music will commence after they’ve awarded the blanket of roses and Chef Point will party until close.
Event is free to attend.
Guest are encouraged to book a table online.