Saturday, April 28th from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Rocky Mountain High
Close your eyes and imagine… springtime on the patio, painting the Colorado Mountains alongside Bob Ross (on the TV), and sipping on a flight of brews from Colorado’s favorite brewery.
Now open your eyes and reserve your seat!
Hang out with the Odell crew, sip on a beer flight, and paint alongside Bob Ross with guidance from our paint instructor. At the end of the night take your masterpiece home along with an Odell goodie bag to boot.
$50 per person (includes tax, tip, and fees)
only 40 spots available.
We encourage guests to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time of the paint event to allow time to grab a drink and appetizers, get ready to paint, and settle in at your table.
Things to know:
- Price includes one Odell beer flight per person.
- We supply everything you’ll need including canvas, paint, apron, paintbrushes, and expert fun instruction! No experience necessary!
- No BYOB; we have a full bar and large menu.
- Arrive early to ensure your seat, place your food and beverage orders, and settle in.
- Painting begins promptly at 3:00 PM.
- Physical address, 5901 Watauga Rd, Watauga TX 76148 (in a Conoco gas station)